- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
A grand prize winner was selected in each category through a random drawing. Ten first-place winners in each category received two tickets to a Red Sox game, and 10 second-place winners received an official Red Sox jacket.
Joseph Oullette Jr. of Loeminster, Mass., and Nicole Bernabe of Cambridge, Mass., were the grand prize winners. Bernabe was chosen from 13,000 entrants who registered for the promotion at www.redsox.com and Frank Webb's Bath Centers locations.
The ball is a special collector's edition embossed with the F.W. Webb logo. Jeff Pope, president of F.W. Webb, caught the ball for Bernabe. Oullette's son, Joseph III, caught the pitch thrown by his father.