- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Last April, Manoogian announced his retirement and named Wadhams as his choice to take over the top spot. Wadhams has been with the company since 1976. Manoogian will become executive chairman also on July 1.
John Sznewajs will replace Wadhams as vice president and chief financial officer. Sznewajs currently serves as treasurer and vice president/corporate development.
The company also appointed Donald J. DeMarie Jr. to executive vice president. He currently serves as the company’s group president for installation and other services. DeMarie will continue many of the duties, but will be responsible for other divisions since Alan Barry, president and chief operating officer, plans to retire early next year.