- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Delta Faucet Co. signed on as the national sponsor for the Children's Museum of Indianapolis' newest traveling exhibition “Bob the Builder: Project Build It!” based on the popular children's television program. The exhibit opened June 17, and is designed to be interactive, educational and fun.
It includes two sinks - one in Bob's mobile home and one in his building workshop - that visitors can work on together to install new parts. Another highlight is a water pump that introduces the idea of water conservation.
To kick off the exhibit, Delta is creating a customized children's coloring book to help kids learn simple ways to save water at home.
“Bob the Builder: Project Build It!” has two traveling exhibits and will reach 30 venues throughout the United States and Canada during the next five years. The first stop this fall is the Manhattan Children's Museum in New York, and the Royal Alberta Museum, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.