- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Regional Sales Rep of the Year went to Rex Sales of St. Louis in the western region, and Group One (Cazenovia, N.Y.) and Bob Van Lanker & Associates (Honeoye Falls, N.Y.) in the eastern region. Basco's All-Pro Award went to Cardinal Sales of Louisville, Ky.
The President's Award for Exceptional Sales went to Gray Sales, Cooper New England Sales, Longshore Kimble Inc., Triangle Sales and Group One for the eastern region; Boehnlain Sales, Burton Anderson and Basco Chicago for the western region; and Target Sales, Battersby, Danielson & Associates and Cardinal Sales in the central region.
The VIP Award for the eastern region went to Sarah Peters of Gray Sales, Philadelphia; for the western region, Jennifer Roughton of CK Dorman & Co., Kansas City, Mo.; and Terry Gipe of Cardinal Sales, Louisville, for the central region.
The company also named Charles A. Davis & Associates the Chicago Faucets 2005 Residential Sales Rep of the Year, which was recognized for its continued expansion of Geberit and Chicago Faucets residential products throughout Colorado.