- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Attendees toured Sonia's furniture, glass, plating and Arco factories, gaining a sneak peak at some of the company's latest products, including the Nouveau bathroom vanity collection, which recently debuted at the 2006 Kitchen/Bath Industry Show in Chicago.
The tours were followed by a focus group, which included a discussion on the future of Sonia, as well as provided insight into dealer and customer needs and desires.
Attendees included sales reps from Doliner, HC Kiehm and Associates, Interarchitectual Products, Brownstone-Amorello Sales and Western Sales, as well as customers representing Decorators Plumbing, Farreys, Advanced Plumbing, McGuckin Design Center, Jack London Square Bath Gallery, Bath and Beyond and Standard Plumbing.
Sonia intends to bring a new group to Spain in September.