- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The National Association of Women in Construction (NAWIC) was named Women's Business Association of the Year finalist in the 2005 Stevie Awards for Women Entrepreneurs, an international awards competition recognizing the accomplishments of women executives and business owners.
NAWIC was one of five women's business associations to be nominated; the winner was the Center for Women & Enterprise, Boston.
Stevie Award winners were announced in categories ranging from Best Entrepreneur, Best Executive, Best Young Entrepreneur, Best New Product and Mentor of the Year. More than 470 nominations were submitted for consideration.
Nominations for the 2006 awards will begin in September.