- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Adams earned a free trip for two -- including airfare, hotel accommodations and a $1,500 spending allowance -- to the 2006 Salone Internazionale del Mobile, held April 5-18 in Milan, Italy.
The Axor Bathroom Design Competition received more than 40 entries from professional designers from around the world. The winners were selected by Interior Design magazine's editor-in-chief, Cindy Allen.
Other contest winners were:
-- Second prize: McFarlaneGreen Architecture and Design Inc. of North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (received a full line of Axor bath faucet and shower products);
-- Third prize: The Sieger Suarez Architectural Partnership of South Miami, Fla. (received a full line of Axor bath faucet and shower products);
-- Honorable mentions: Inez Saunders/Amy Rosengarten Interior Design of Chicago, Shelter Interiors of Sacramento, Calif., and Laura Burns of Del Mar, Calif.
- -- ADEX Awards: Gold Award for the UrbanEdge Farmhouse Sink Model No. 0720;
-- Woman's Day Specials Kitchens & Baths Award: The UrbanEdge Farmhouse Sink Model No. 0700 was an Honorable Mention; and
-- UK Design Awards 2005 -- The Kitchen Island Model No. 2100 received the Design of Distinction/Manufacturer's Award.