- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
F.W. Webb Co. (Bedford, Mass.) announced a comprehensive, multiyear marketing partnership with the Boston Red Sox that recognizes the wholesaler as the team's official distributor of plumbing, heating, HVAC and pipe-valve-fittings supplies. The agreement includes product integration in the 2006 Fenway Park improvements, an event marketing program centered on in-stadium product expositions, and internal and external sales and relationship marketing promotions.
The F.W. Webb logo will be displayed on the “Green Monster” and the wholesaler will be included in NESN television advertising. The sponsorship will be supported by a media campaign. John Pope, owner of F.W. Webb, said this program should enable the wholesaler to leverage fan enthusiasm to increase its distribution business.
Pictured are Larry Lucchino, president and CEO of the Boston Red Sox, and John Pope (right).