- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Thermique's technology turns ordinary glass into an efficient and design-oriented radiant heat source through the use of a proprietary conductive coating applied to the glass during fabrication. A specially designed controller supplies an electrical current to the coating, which heats the glass with precise control.
Heated glass towel warmers are among the first commercial products to take advantage of this technology. Other applications are architectural windows, oven ranges and warm food display cases.
All Thermique components are UL-recognized, and the towel warmers and architectural windows are UL-approved.