- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
“The new TOTO New York Gallery is designed to serve as a resource for the architectural and design communities,” said Public Relations Manager Lenora Campos. “It will provide an educational environment where they and their clients may learn more about TOTO, its progressive social and environmental philosophies, and innovative products.”
The ground floor space of the gallery houses chosen products from the company's full-line luxury bath collections: Nexus, Mercer, Clayton and Lloyd suites. Also on display is TOTO's flagship product line, the Neorest, which is placed on a lighted three-foot circular pedestal in a large display window.
A conference area is available for events and feedback sessions with customers. TOTO associates meet one-on-one with architects and designers to present information about the company and its unique product lines.
The company says similar gallery spaces are planned for 2006 in Los Angeles, Chicago and Southeast Florida.