- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
American Water Heaters introduced a baseball-themed marketing program, designed to raise brand awareness and educate customers about product offerings. The multi-faceted program offers distributors and contractors access to a favorite national pastime while learning about American’s commitment to reliable water heating products.
Additional program components include regular “Diamond Update” newsletters providing new product information; countertop handbooks containing baseball schedules and rosters; and an interactive Web portal featuring a fantasy league baseball contest. Suite and hospitality events at baseball parks across the country will also offer customers an opportunity to interact with American brand representatives.
To learn more about opportunities within American’s baseball program, visit www.americanwaterheater.com.