- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
In addition to these helpful explanations and suggestions for homeowners, Rheem also included a breakdown of the Rheem Total Home Comfort System that showcases how Rheem heating, cooling and water heater products work together to keep homes comfortable year-round.
These free pamphlets are available to contractors through their local Rheem or Ruud distributor. Contractors may also place orders online at www.RheemAC.com/R410A or write to: R410A Info, P.O. Box 17010, Ft. Smith, AR 72917-7010.
In related news, the company has increased its warranty coverage for Rheem and Ruud 13-SEER R-410A Residential Package products. The new standard 13-SEER R-410A residential package unit warranty is a 10-year compressor warranty, which doubled the coverage from the previous standard 5-year compressor warranty. This new warranty is retroactive for all previously-shipped 13-SEER R-410A Package Products and applies to the following air conditioners, heat pumps and gas-electric models:
- RSNM and RQNM Dedicated Horizontal.
- RSNL, RQNL and RRNL 13-SEER, R-410 Residential.
- RLNL, RJNL and RKNL 13-SEER, R-410 Light Commercial.
For more information, please contact your local Rheem or Ruud distributor.