- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
"After a five year career with Moen, I have left to explore new opportunities in general management positions within the Cleveland area," said Mayer.
"Overall, we will miss Linda's direction but we look forward to what David will bring with his years of experience in the plumbing industry," said Ginny Long, director of public affairs at Moen.
Mayer also has resigned from her position as co-chair of the Plumbing Manufacturers Institute's Trade Show Consolidation Committee.