- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
During the show, dozens of antique oil trucks and service vans will be on display, and attendees are invited to cast their vote for their favorite. NAOHSM will also unveil the Museum of Oilheating, which will feature vintage burners, antique tools, advertising memorabilia and more.
Awards will be presented in two categories: oil trucks and service vans. Winners will receive plaques and special recognition at the awards banquet on May 20.
If you have a restored truck or van you'd like to enter, contact NAOHSM at 888/552-0900.