- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
In addition, Milwaukee partnered with the NFL Players Association (NFLPA) to bring Heavy Duty Helping to a wider audience and create an opportunity for active and retired NFL players to get involved. NFL players who attended the inaugural event included Steve Mott, Joe Cribbs, Jim Nemeth, Bobby Howard, Steve Wallace, Edgar Fields, Stefon Adams, Alphonso Carreker and David Marshall.
It is expected that Heavy Duty Helping will participate in Habitat for Humanity builds in 10-15 markets across the United States this year.
For more information on Heavy Duty Helping, visit the Web site www.milwaukeetools.com.