- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Burnham Hydronics kicked off its "traveling show" with receptions in Massachusetts, Connecticut and Colorado this month. Approximately 150 wholesalers and their invited contractor guests attended each of the premiers. The show consists of numerous back drops on the full range of Burnham products.
By contacting their local Burnham salesmen, wholesalers will be able to schedule the traveling show to appear at local trade shows, wholesaler counter days, and other industry events.
The shows will provide a means of allowing wholesalers' contractor customers to talk to Burnham personnel they wouldn't normally meet. About 20 people, a combination of the local Burnham sales team and factory personnel will attend the various events.
A dedicated truck will move the exhibit around the country. Set-up and break-down time is about two hours.