- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Each Lochinvar customer service representative is now fully responsible for customer orders, order entry, order follow-up, credits and product shipment throughout the world. This new process enables CSRs to become experts on their customers, eliminating multiple handling of sales orders.
To increase response time, CSRs have been reorganized into teams of two for each of its nine regions, providing answers and advice to region-specific questions.
In other news, the company hired Stan Tomlinson as a project engineer and Richard Horner as district sales manager of the Pool Heater Division. Tomlinson worked for International Comfort Products in residential gas furnace development before joining Lochinvar. Horner previously worked for IDC Associates, a manufacturers representative for Lochinvar.