- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
IAPMO recently announced that it and ICC are holding discussions to bring about much desired unified plumbing and mechanical codes everyone has been clamoring for.
IAPMO President Chris Salazar said the talks "are on a very informal basis," but although "it is a complicated and difficult endeavor," ICC President Hodge "was immediately receptive to at least talking."
Salazar concluded, "I am looking forward to future meetings to try and create a fusion of the plumbing and mechanical codes between the two organizations."