- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
A total of 132 continuing education programs will help commercial construction professionals at the 49th Annual CSI Show & Convention (April 20-23, Chicago) streamline delivery of projects even as they grow more complex. Sessions covering the entire facility life cycle will be conducted by the Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) and six industry education partners.
The show will feature the newly revised and expanded MasterFormat 2004 Edition. In addition to the MasterFormat Accredited Instructor Program on Tuesday, April 19, Wednesday's opening general session will feature a panel of prominent industry figures from various design and construction disciplines discussing their specific MasterFormat implementation issues.
Paid registrants attending The CSI Show & Convention's education program receive on site a free copy of MasterFormat 2004 Edition, a $159 value.
For more information or to register for The CSI Show & Convention, go to www.thecsishow.com or call 800/689-2900. The registration fees are $195 for CSI members and $250 for non-members.