- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
“The new advertising campaign builds on our heritage of high-quality products while adding an upbeat view of the variety and styles Delta has to offer,” said John Mills, Delta president.
The $7 million campaign builds on the “Beautifully Engineered” rebranding effort launched in 2001 and is Delta’s largest fall media buy. It will run from September to December on ABC, CBS and NBC, as well as cable networks A&E, HGTV and TLC.
In other news, Delta Faucet added to its research and sales staff: Tom Besancon was hired as senior marketing research analyst; Bob Peters was named commercial sales manager, based in Glendale, Ariz.; and Diego Zubieta was hired as international sales manager, based in Mexico City. Finance promotions include Ryon Reasen to manager of international finance and Jen Schaafsma as senior financial analyst.