- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Jay R. Smith, president of Jay R. Smith Mfg. Co. from 1942-1978, and chairman of the board, died of natural causes March 28 at his home in West Palm Beach, Fla. He was 92.
In the company that bears his name, his memory and his impact on the industry survives through his family, employees and representatives, which direct the company to this day.
Smith is survived by his wife of 66 years, Geraldine L. Petzold Smith; his children: Jay L. Smith II, Geraldine L. Smith, Bruce X. Smith and Dwight D. Smith; and his grandchildren and great-granddaughter.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made in Smith's memory to Hospice of Palm Beach County Inc., 3500 East Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33407.