- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The WNY Association of Plumbing & Mechanical Contractors is co-sponsoring a biennial Trade Show with the American Society of Plumbing Engineers and the American Society of Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers on Saturday May 3, 2003.
Doors are open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., and admission is free. More than 70 exhibitors will display various supplies and services pertaining to plumbing, heating and cooling.
Noteworthy (free) seminars include heating guru Dan Holohan and code specialist Julius Ballanco.