- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
CEC will offer the Bosch Pro Tankless series, its newest line of energy-efficient tankless water heating systems.
The Controlled Energy Corp./Bosch Pro Tankless product line includes the new model GWH 635 ES, which features sealed combustion and higher output. As an added feature and in support of PHCC local and state chapters, CEC will offer an extended warranty and a labor allowance.
Tankless water heaters have been available in the United States for several decades, but since 1995 their popularity has increased, according to Kyle Murray, CEC's vice president of marketing.
CEC, headquartered in Waitsfield, Vt., joins seven other PHCC Professional Product Line manufacturer partners. The PHCC Professional Product Line was developed to provide professional contractors with the tools to grow their business through the traditional plumbing-heating-cooling distribution channel. For more information, call 800/533-7694.