- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
The Sentinel cast-iron boiler from Slant/Fin is being called the new workhorse of the heating industry.
It features high efficiency, reliable natural draft design, intermittent or standing pilot, and a choice of six sizes at a competitive price that makes it an attractive choice for a wide range of residential and light commercial jobs.
AGA input from 70,000 Btu/hr. to 245,000 Btu/hr. AFUE to 82.3 percent. Full-color, eight -page sales literature. Call 516/484-2600, or visit Slant Fin .