- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Utica, N.Y.-based ECR International Inc., a leading boiler manufacturer in the heating and cooling industry, will acquire Olsen Technology Inc. of Ontario Canada, from parent company Canadian Manior Ltd.
Olsen has provided warm air products to the oil industry throughout North America for more than 60 years. The company also manufactures furnace products under the Airco label.
According to ECR president Timothy Reed, the company intends to continue operations at the Wallaceburg, Ontario, facility. The transaction is expected to be finalized late or early winter.
ECR International operates four other factories in the United Sates and markets seven brands of heating equipment worldwide, including Dunkirk Boilers, Utica Boilers, Ultimate Boiler, Enviromaster International, RetroAire and Pennco Boilers.