- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
In-Sink-Erator selected Lindsay Peet of William A. Peet & Son (North Hollywood, Calif.) as its grand prize winner of the company’s “Breakfast With The Pros” drawing. Peet won a seven-night Caribbean cruise package, but opted for the $7,500 cash prize instead.
Second prize, a Bose® Acoustic Wave music system, went to Jon Germann of Germann’s Plumbing & Heating (Greenville, Ill.). Five third-place winners received $500 each: Karl Forssell of Forssell Plumbing & Heating (Canadensis, Pa.); Frank Handley of Frank J. Handley Plumbing & Heating (Kingston, Pa.); Richard Oppelt of Genesis Mechanical (San Clemente, Calif.); Kevin Peterson of Pete’s Plumbing (Ledyard, Iowa); and Dan Reise of All Saints Plumbing (St. Louis).
An additional 50 contractors were fourth-place winners and received $50 each. All winning entries were drawn at a recent meeting of the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors – National Association executive board.
In-Sink-Erator has co-hosted more than 500 “Breakfast With The Pros” events at wholesaler locations nationwide since 2000. Each plumbing contractor attending the breakfasts becomes a member of the company’s Pro Circle. Membership includes an exclusive extended service plan on select In-Sink-Erator disposers and instant hot water dispensers, and a listing on the “Where to Buy” section of the company’s Web site (www.insinkerator.com).