- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Eljer Plumbingware received Americans with Disabilities Act and Canadian Standards Association approval for its Gibralter bathtub.
The tub has a 39-gallon capacity, with a larger bathing area. The installation of grab bars and appropriate faucet technology, as well as installation with 5 feet of wheelchair space in front of the tub, gives the Gibralter 100 percent ADA compliance.
CSA approval means the tub meets all Canadian building codes and can be used in residential and commercial construction.