- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Johnny Lindahl, former senior executive with State Industries, has been named president of Reliance Worldwide-North America and general manager for Cash Acme, a thermostatic technology leader.
At State Industries, Lindahl was both a product and market innovator where he developed commercial and residential water heater products.
Australia-based Reliance acquired Cash Acme in 2002, and the expanded company has experienced unprecedented growth requiring additional resources in the corporate management team.