- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Weil-McLain recently announced its 2004 fall promotion for heating contractors and oil dealers. The "Mid Cut Hiking Boot" promotion will run from Aug. 30 through Oct. 1, 2004.
Contractors and dealers can receive a free "4 in 1" system jacket for any Weil-McLain boiler they purchase. The Mid Cut Hiker features a suede leather and nylon trim with a PK Mesh lining for comfort.
Program details and redemption forms can be obtained from authorized Weil-McLain distributors. Forms must be returned no later than Oct. 30, 2004.
For more information, visit www.weil-mclain.com.