- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Kelly Faloon: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
General Motors recently announced Supreme Corp. as its No. 1 body manufacturer for Chevy and GMC cutaway van chassis in the United States, with volume topping all other suppliers across the country.
This year Supreme added a new manufacturing site in Woodburn, Ore. Its Spartan Service Van body on the GMC 610 Van has been a win-win success, says GM Commercial Account Manager Rich Thompson.
“GM considers Supreme a valued partner who works closely to supply truck bodies for a variety of applications, ranging from parcel delivery to specialty vehicles.”