- MARKET SECTORS
- Al Levi: Managing Your Business
- John Siegenthaler: Hydronics Workshop
- Dan Holohan: Heating Help
- Julius Ballanco: Plumbing Primer
- Paul Ridilla: Practical Management
- Kenny Chapman: Blue Collar Coach
- Adams Hudson: Marketing Strategies
- Jim Hamilton: The Bottom Line
- Ray Wohlfarth: The Boiler Room
- Morris Beschloss: Beschloss Perspective
- Bob Miodonski: Editorial Opinion
- WEB EXCLUSIVES
Bosch Group, parent of Buderus Hydronic Systems, has just announced the complete acquisition of instantaneous gas water heater distributor Controlled Energy Corp. (CEC). The Vermont-based company will be integrated into Bosch's extensive line of heating products.
CEC has long been a distributor of Bosch's BBT Thermotechnik, a European heating manufacturer, and reported annual sales of $34 million. Its 70 employees will expand the sales base and market share in the United States for Bosch, and CEC's large home center sales will complement Bosch's U.S. subsidiary Buderus, which sells through wholesale channels.
It is Bosch's plan to merge CEC and Buderus into a new company to be known as BBT North America.